Cart is empty
Standard Shipping Information
We currently ship via UPS ground and common carrier.
If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, due to varying availability and shipping locations. We don't charge extra shipping for split shipments.
Estimated Shipment Times
If your order is received before 8 am Pacific Time, you can expect items specifically marked as shipping UPS Ground to be shipped within 2 business days. Items marked as shipping freight will ship Conway, New Penn, YRC or any other carrier that is available in your area will be scheduled to ship within 5 business days.
During holidays, any orders received will not be processed until the next business day. Items not specifically marked as IN STOCK are either out of stock or located in a warehouse that doesn't provide a live inventory feed. If your order is time sensitive, please contact us to see if your products will ship in a suitable time frame.
Shipping Locations & Order Confirmations
We ship anywhere within the continental United States. We’re currently unable to ship outside the United States. Please use a freight forwarder if that is the product’s end destination.
Shortly after placing your order, you'll receive an email confirming that we've received your order. You'll receive a second email when your order has shipped. Please save these email invoices for your records.
For common carrier deliveries, you will be provided a PRO number. This PRO number will track your shipment pick-up to delivery to the nearest docking station. Once it arrives to that docking station, the shipper will contact you on the phone number that you provided with your order to schedule a delivery time with you. The shipment will be arriving from our corporation carrier, ACE.
The shipper delivers the item to the residence, but not inside the building. If assistance is needed to get the item off of the truck, please ask for a lift gate service at time of scheduling the delivery. The common carrier is not responsible for inside deliver, hook-up, inspection, assembly or installation. The shipper requires that someone be present to accept delivery and inspect the item. Please keep in mind that by signing the documents, you are stating that the item is in perfect condition. PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE SIGNING FOR THEM. In the unlikely case that it has been damaged, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately.
For rural areas: If you live in a rural area or have a driveway that is not large enough for a freight truck to enter and turn around, you may be asked to pick the item up at a destination set up by you and the carrier. Shipping costs are not adjusted for these deliveries where areas cannot be accessed at no fault of the carrier.
If the phone number provided is not the best contact number, please contact us with a better number and we will contact the shipping company and change the information for you.
- As it is with most freight deliveries, the item will be left at the curbside of your address.
- You must have AT LEAST 2-4 able-bodied people present to unload the merchandise that you are ordering. While some truck drivers are kind enough to help, they are not required to help you lift the products. If you do not have the equipment or manpower, you can order (at additional charges) a special truck equipped with a hydraulic lift to safely lower the product from the truck to the ground (called Lift Gate Service). Lift gate service lowers freight item from the truck to the curb only. You will still need to bring it inside.
- Inspect freight BEFORE YOU SIGN. Freight drivers are professionals; however, they have a lot of stops to make and sometimes appear to be in a hurry. The driver must wait for you to complete the inspection. If you have any problems with a driver, notify us immediately. You will find his employee identification number at the bottom of your delivery receipt.
- Count the pieces received against the driver's delivery receipt.
- Note any discrepancies in writing on the delivery receipt. Be specific: identify or describe the missing item(s).
- Inspect the freight for visible damages such as holes in boxes, water damage, dents, or anything else and verify the entire contents of the order.
- Note on the freight bill any obvious damage at the time of delivery (i.e. box corners crushed, tears, rips, marks, etc.) Again, be specific with details and note exactly what is damaged.
- If you suspect internal damage, OPEN IMMEDIATELY! Even if no damaged goods are suspected, open the carton and make a thorough inspection.
- You have the choice of refusing or accepting a damaged shipment. If the damage is major, refuse the shipment. If the damage is minor and damaged parts appeared to be replaceable, consider accepting the shipment and clearly note the nature and extent of damage on the carrier's copy and the delivery copy of the freight bill. You can also refuse the damaged boxes and accept the undamaged boxes. If the driver refuses, then refuse the entire delivery and have the driver note the nature and extent of damage on the carriers copy and the delivery copy of the freight bill.
- If you cannot open the packages for inspection for whatever reason or you have any doubts, you MUST sign "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION" next to your signature on the delivery receipt. If you do not, you are liable for any damages and shortages. If any box is damaged beyond repair, please refuse the damaged box.
- If the driver does not want to wait, sign the delivery receipt with the notation SUBJECT TO INSPECTION. DRIVER REFUSES TO WAIT. When you find concealed damage after the driver leaves, the trucking line ordinarily pays only a fraction of the cost of shipping damage. This is why it is important to inspect the contents while the driver is waiting or to include the notation SUBJECT TO INSPECTION. DRIVER REFUSES TO WAIT with your signature on the bill of lading.
- Any problems or questions, please call us immediately so we can assist you. Damage claims must be filed with the trucking company within five business days.
- Delivery of oversize is limited to street addresses in the 48 contiguous states. Oversize items cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, military APO / FPO addresses, or US protectorates and territories.
Occasionally, we must backorder or source inventory from multiple warehouses. This means that different parts of your order can come from various locations around the country.
If you order more than one item, we'll try our best to send available items together. If only some of the items in your order are available at a single location, we reserve the right to ship you multiple packages from multiple warehouses. If we break your order into multiple packages, you will NOT incur any additional freight charges.
In the unlikely event we're unable to ship your order complete, we reserve the right to ship the stock we have and backorder the items we're unable to ship. You'll be notified via email of the estimated delivery date for your backordered items, and you will NOT be charged additional freight charges for backordered items.